Whats your Dream car?

What’s your dream car? Why? I’ll post mine later as I’m curious about everyone else’s right now.

Well yours is obviously a Lamborghini of some description… Probably the Aventador J

Personally I’d have a McLaren 675LT or a 720S, they’re both furiously fast cars, have the best handling in business and they also just look awesome!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My dream car is the…:eyes: Toyota Prius :eyes::eyes:

Mine definitely: Dinoco #43 :wink:

The King of the track!

BMW 328i white :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Not too expensive, but in my opinion, class is up there

Most definitely the Jaguar XF British Racing Green.

2015-koenigsegg-one1-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-654233-s-original

First up, the Koenigsegg One:1. With a literal power to weight ratio of 1 to 1, this car is breathtakingly fast and sexy as hell!

Up next is the Lamborghini Urus. I’m an SUV guy. I love being able to sit up a little bit higher on the road and have more visibility. But I also have a lead foot and love to go fast at the same time. It’s the best of both worlds with what Lamborghini has dubbed the SSUV - Super Sport Utility Vehicle

Last up is the Tesla Roadster. What’s not to love about this beauty! Clean energy, 0-60 in 1.9 seconds, top speed of 250… need I say more?!

That’s my top 3 in no particular order. But let’s be honest, I have an entire dream collection that I could share…

Everyone seems to be wanting fast sporty cars…

Here’s me happy with a VW Crafter Camper conversion :grimacing::grin:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/142654839886-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Bandwagon. Everybody knows the Ford Fiesta is better.

Audi R8 V10+, McLaren MC-12, Mustang GT350R, Mustang Boss 302, Rolls Roys Phantom

She runs like a charm

Only by the grace of God though…

Lick of paint, she’ll look the bomb… :rofl:

She doesn’t need paint, she’s already a beauty :heart_eyes:

my dream truck :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Honestly a Tesla Roadster or Tesla Model X. Their nice cars in my opinion

Honestly, id be ok with a Plain ol Morgan.

I’d be happy with 1968 Camero SS😏

Tesla Model S!
My family knows that every time I see a Tesla on the road, I say, “There’s a Tesla”